Mohammad Mansour Falamaki
Mohammad Mansour Falamaki was born in Mashad, 1934. Professor Falamaki will discuss his approach on Principles and Reading of Iranian Architecture in details as it has been categorized per followings:
A. A look to the actual written material
B. The need of solid bases for architectural thought
C. Cultural Area and Architecture of Iran
D. The Seven Principles of Iranian Architecture
E. Reading the Iranian Architecture
F. Nezami and his “Seven Domes”
Professor Falamaki’s background:
- 1962 - Phd. in architecture from the Venice School of Architecture. Italy
- 1962-1968 - Specialization in Restoration of Historical Monuments and urban planning in Milan and Rome, Italy
- 1968- 2008 - University of Teheran Professor, school of architecture
- 1983 - Founder and Director of Faza Scientific cultural institute
- 1993-Now - Azad University Professor in various cities.
Published works and books:
- Existence and Future of Historical Cities- University of Tehran-1971-2007.
- Revitalization of Historical Monuments and Sites-Tehran University, 1951-2006.
- An Assay on Urban Restoration – Exp. from Venice to Shiraz – Min of Housing Planning Tehran, 1978-2004.
- Farabi and Citizenship Process in Iran- Noghreh Pub, Tehran 1986- Faza 2005.
- Theoretical Origins and Tendencies of Architecture – Faza Pub. 1992- 2005.
- Urban Renovation , - Samt Pub, 2005-2007.
- Pablo Picasso, Acquaintance, 2004.
- Respect of the Cultural Goods of Iran- Faza Pub. 2005.
- An ESSAY ON URBAN RESTORATION CHARTER – Min. of Housing and Urban Development of Iran, 2008.
- Technology of Architectural Restoration – Faza Pub. 2008.
تاریخ ارسال: 1401/01/06